We had lots of fun playing at Grandpa and Grandma's house! Isaac loved this magnetic dart board.
(During Christmas break Isaac stood on the floor and would throw the darts at the board. After he got all of them to stick to the board, he would stand right up against the wall and say, "iwannit, iwannit!" over and over until someone would help him!)
We went to an indoor Amusement park with Isaac's cousins, Jake and Max.This ride goes round in circles and really made Mommy sick!














4 comments:
I love Isaac's suit at the temple. It is so so cute. We miss you. Come visit soon. HOw are you feeling these days?
I am glad to see you updated :) Your kids are getting so big, and congrats on the next baby :) I hope you are feeling well. Oh and I thought you lived in Utah, haha, oops
Yay, an update! I think about you guys all the time. Brady asked me this weekend, "What happened to the Mendenhalls?" Hello...med school!
wait a minute, NEW BABY!?!?!?! Congrats!
Post a Comment