Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Backyard Fun!


Isaac likes to run through his big blow-up basketball hoop. Right now it is a little too big for him to shoot hoops with! But he does like Mommy and Daddy to make a basket with Isaac as the ball!


Our hide-and-seek game goes a little like this...
"Mommy, where are you, Mommy?"
"Can't see you Mommy, where are you?"
"Found you Mommy!"


Isaac loves to crawl through his tunnel that leads to the tent!


Peek-a-boo!


I see you!


Here comes Isaac!


Roaaaar!


Look at those eyes!!!


"Bye, see ya!"
When we have to leave from somewhere, I tell Isaac to say, "Bye, see ya!" and he repeats it just like that. Everyone thinks it is so cute and funny!
- Feb 2009

2 comments:

Rookie Blog said...

So cute. Great job on the photo shop. I need to take more pictures of just cuteness. Ha, I was just going to say and I need more pictures of me with the kids, but that's an oxymoron right there...

Jamie said...

So fun to be able to play outside. I can't wait for spring!!